Texas Home Care
Presented by Candyce Slusher of Slusher Consulting
Creating Your Mission Statement
HHS Regulations and Standards
How to Complete Survey Readiness Form
Scheduling Software/EVV/Electronic Medical Record
Annual Obligatory Protocols
You’re Licensed, Now What?
13. Hirable Status, Rehiring
14. Marketing: Includes Marketing Non-Medical Home Care Course
15. Initial Assessments
16. Client Starts
17. Ongoing Client Care
19. COVID-19 Recommended and Mandatory Protocols
20. Working with the Terminally Ill/Hospice Clients
21. Working with clients with Dementia
22. As you grow and scale
23. What to Expect When You’re Expecting a Survey
Guiding with integrity, instilling confidence and peace of mind, and helping home care agencies provide quality service.
What makes this course special?
- If you want to start a Home Care company, forget the franchises - royalties can take a third of your income! Slusher Consulting will take the guesswork out of the whole process, and help you start a healthy, viable company.
- If you’ve already received your license, and you’re wondering what to do next – this Administrator Training Academy will give you step by step instructions!
- Slusher Consulting’s goal is for you to run a successful business AND provide the highest quality care for your clients and your community. We will have your back!
- When you purchase this course you will receive my Marketing for Non Medical Home Care course FOR FREE ($750 value)!